Vacant Assistant Professor-
Veterinary Clinical Pathologist with small Animal Clinical Experience
Assistant Professor is vacant in the Department of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, College of Agricultural and Marine Sciences, at Sultan Qaboos University. The qualified candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
Veterinary Clinical Pathology
1. DVM or equivalent degree, from an internationally recognized program of veterinary medicine and a PhD in Veterinary Clinical Pathology.
2. Demonstrable evidence of broad based experience in hematology, clinical chemistry, immunohematology and urinalysis.
3. Demonstrable evidence of experience in small clinical medicine.
4. Demonstrable evidence of scholarly research output in his/her area of expertise in Veterinary Clinical Pathology
5. The successful candidate will be expected to teach courses in a variety allied disciplines of veterinary medicine.