Multiple Open-Rank Faculty Positions in the College of veterinary medicine, at King Faisal University, KSA
King Faisal University (KFU) is located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, Al-Hassa (150 Km away from City of Dammam). The University offers a range of degree programs and English language is the medium of instruction.
The College of veterinary medicine seeks multiple faculty members at ranks (Associate Professor/Professor) in the following areas starting Fall 2020:
- Microbiology (Female/Male) Parasitology, Bacteriology,
- Medical Sciences (Female/Male) Pharmacology
- Pathology (Female/Male) Pathology
- Clinical Studies (Female/Male) Theriogenology, wild animal Medicine, Toxicology, Surgery, Equine Medicine, Small Animal Medicine, Infectious diseases, Equine Surgery, Analytical Chemistry, and Molecular Diagnostics
- Public health (Female) Animal Behaviors and Management, Milk and Meat Hygiene, and Genetics & animal Breeding
Anticipated starting date: September 1st, 2020
The successful applicant is expected to establish a vigorous research program and to participate in teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
We are looking for candidates, who can lead an interdisciplinary research at KFU. The candidate should possess an international reputation as a leader in his/her research field, and a record of distinguished academic and scholarly achievements.
- Applicant must have all academic degrees (B.Sc. /M.Sc. /Ph.D.) from recognized Universities with grade point average (GPA) of not less than 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
- All qualifications must be in areas directly related to the discipline.
- Applicant must have a university teaching experience.
Successful candidates are offered very attractive employment packages including a highly competitive tax-free salary, transport allowances, free air-conditioned accommodations or housing allowance. University has its own state of the art medical and dental polyclinics. Additionally, successful candidates are given free air ticket(s) to Dammam airport, annual repatriation return air ticket(s) for the faculty member and three dependents, 60 days paid summer leave and end-of-service gratuity.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should apply online at
Please do not forget to attach copies of credentials such as (academic degree/s and transcript/s), teaching experience letter and a passport copy.
For any queries or related technical issues, please contact the email given below:
What happens after you send your application?
The following general procedure is practiced after receiving any application by our recruitment team:
1. The application is forwarded to the concerned academic department.
2. The department thoroughly evaluates the applicant’s academic and professional experience.
3. The department representatives will interview the shortlisted applicants.
4. The department recommends or rejects the application after the interview.
5. A preliminary offer of employment is sent to the applicant if recommended.
6. If the applicant chooses to accept the offer, the department sends its recommendation to the Deanship for approval.
7. Once approved, the Contracting Department at KFU sends the same offer officially to the applicant, which he/she needs in order to initiate a visa application.